vidya89
vidya89 asks:
Q:

Good preschools in chennai

hii...i want to prepare my 2.5 year old daughter for preschool...how should i go about doing it? And also i want to know about a few good preschools in Chennai.. your feedback and inputs will be appreciated.. thanx in advance
In Topics: Choosing a preschool

|
vibhuti_iyer
vibhuti_iyer writes:
Hi Vidya,

I would like to recommend eurokids. Its a nice school and the exposure which they give to kids is very nice my son goes to that school and he loves her teacher like anything. Mostly I have heard with mother's that their kids don't want to go to school but over here within weeks my son started liking the school.. Also they have many branches in chennai.. you can find the one nearest to your house and visit personally..

0
0
dcee
dcee writes:
Which area do you live in? Please check out The Yellow Bus in Besant Nagar - theyellowbus.in

The school has excellent teachers and staff. The facilities are clean and personal attention is given to all children unlike big schools with large number of students. It is important to visit the school and meet the teachers before you decide and I would highly recommend visiting the Yellow Bus.

0
0
lillygarden
lillygarden writes:
Go to Divyam Kids if you are looking near Annanagar or Mogappair. It's an excellent school.

0
0