Wendytab asks:

Looking for a good resource to help my son with his speech development.

He has difficulty forming sounds, but once he learns how to say the sounds, he needs practice saying the sounds with different vowel and consonant combinations. He did well with some cards we used for B sounds, but need to expand.
Thank you!
Member Added on Oct 23, 2012
He is three. He is seeing a speech therapist and I just wanted some things that I could do with him.
In Topics: Helping my child with reading, Special needs
> 60 days ago



Oct 22, 2012
Subscribe to Expert

What the Expert Says:

Hello and thank you for writing to JustAsk!

It would help to know the age of your child.  Also, a school speech pathologist can assist with speech and language development.

Early intervention programs also offer resources for children under the age of 5 years.  This information can be found via local school district main offices.

Good luck!

Louise Sattler, School Psychologist

Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend Education.com to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely