Anonymous
Q:

What are good science fair ideas?

My child is looking for a science fair project idea. What are some good science fair projects for middle school?
In Topics: Science fair

|

What a great question! Science fair projects can be a blast to complete, and they teach kids valuable science concepts, too. Education.com has about 1500 science fair project ideas available on the site.

The portal below contains a tool that allows you to narrow the results by grade and topic - like physical science, earth science, life science, etc. The link to all of these projects is included in the Resources section below.

I'm also including a guide to Science Fair Project Do's and Don'ts, an article that your child may find helpful.

Hope your child finds an interesting and fun science fair project to do! Good luck!

3
0
BigSis
BigSis writes:
I think a good science fair project is one that your child finds interesting and exciting. Is he/she interested in aquatic life or earth science or math, etc?

I've included a link below with Middle School Science Fair project ideas that you and your child browse through and hopefully find a fun project to learn from.

3
0
jmareez
jmareez writes:
ido not remmber itis like you have suger and yeast  can you email me this qustion

1
2
cynthia1041596
cynthia1041... writes:
i think you should discuss with your child about what he or she likes to do

0
0
genermcmillan
genermcmillan writes:
please observe your surroundings carefully you get a good thread...

0
0