maryka
maryka asks:
Q:

what is a good science fair project topic i can use?

i want something new and exciting to make the judges like it. i need a good question
In Topics: Science fair

|

greenprof2

I would add, look for a project about something that interests you. Don't do it just to fulfill and assignment. Do it so you learn something you didn't know about something you have an interest in. That will make you smarter in the long run.

2
0

laurenf
laurenf writes:
Hi maryka,

We have a lot of projects you can choose from on Education.com. While it sounds like you want a "good" question to answer, I would also recommend you find a project that you'll enjoy.

The link below is to Education.com's many science fair projects. Good luck finding on you like!

0
0
francysca
francysca writes:
try to make ooblek then cut a ice pack then see which one makes a better ice pack

0
0
bumpersgurl
bumpersgurl writes:
how about' What is the solubility of powder in water?

0
0
Grace21392
Grace21392 writes:
Energy is a good topic that if you do something energy powered it will blow the jugdes away

1
0
Dejk
Dejk writes:
Does Garlic prevent microbial growth?

Can you detect the heartbeat of a chick without breaking the egg shell?

0
0
Ladyscott
Ladyscott writes:
I need a good project for my grandson. He is in third grade. He has to have the science fair project done by this week. Please help!

0
0
RayNarayan
RayNarayan writes:
I think i would probably suggest you to go for a topic related with environment. With the ecological imbalance creeping in the whole world, it is important to spread awareness amongst every individual about the imbalance created by human beings.

0
0