Gramma Joni
Gramma Joni asks:
Q:

My grandson needs a math and writing tutor, a live role model. Is there a program or mentoring persons in the Galloway system?

In Topics: Working with tutors

|

KidAngel

Hi Gramma Joni,
I am not clear what the "Galloway system" is? If it is the School District that your grandson goes to then please call them as they would be the ones to know the answer to your question. If it is not the school District then please reply with what the "Galloway system" is. Once I have that knowledge I can better answer your question. Thank you for being so invested in your grandsons educational needs!
Barbara Antinoro
Educational Counselor
Kid Angel Foundation
Education.com Team

0
0

Gramma Joni
Gramma Joni writes:
"Galloway" is the name of the city in New Jersey where my grandson  attends school.

0
0
SamanthaSnj
SamanthaSnj writes:
There is a great tutoring site I have used before called cardinal scholars. They are amazing and provide online or in person tutoring. The prices are decent and they are really knowledgable.

0
0