A990
A990 asks:
Q:

Looking for resources to use in research on graphism and writing in preschools.

Dear all,
I have a research to do on writing development and graphism for children between the ages of 2 to 5 years. i was wandering if any of you knew any resources for me to use.
thank you for time
In Topics: Preschool, Helping my child with writing

|
jritchie
jritchie writes:

Thank you for your question. You can find some fun activities and worksheets for preschool writing skills in the activity and worksheets section of our website. Below are links to these sections of our site. Use the drop down menu at the top of the page to find writing worksheets and activities for preschool.

1
0
lynellen
lynellen writes:
If you are looking for specific developmental milestones you might try some of these older but well researched books:
Ill and Ames series by the Gessell Institute: each year is a book so look for Your Five Year Old, etc.
Illg and Ames: School Readiness
The manual to the Beery VMI has specific "Stepping Sones age Norms from Birth to Age 6
Handwriting Research and Resources, A Guide to Curriculum Planning: Zaner Bloser(www.zaner-bloser.com)
Hope these help.

0
0
Anonymous