orion , Student asks:

How can I get my group graduation pic from 6-1 in 1974?

I want to purchase from the school my grad. pic from 1974 how can I? help! I actually live in Puerto Rico.
In Topics: School and Academics
> 60 days ago


Answers (1)

dgraab , Parent writes:
Hi Orion,

You could try contacting the school or school district to see if they still have the photo records from the 1970s. If you don't have the school or district's phone number handy (and if located in the United States), you can use SchoolFinder to research their contact info: http://www.education.com/schoolfinder

You might also try connecting with other students in the photo via Facebook.com or Classmates.com, to see if any of them kept the photo in their personal records and would be willing to share a copy with you.

Good luck!
> 60 days ago

Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend Education.com to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely