Anonymous
Q:

I want guidance for my medical (mbbs) test.

i am too depressde due to my studies espically for mbbs because i did not got seat in medical collage what shuld i do now?
In Topics: College admissions tests, Study abroad, Children and stress

|

I'm sorry that you didn't get accepted to a medical college and are feeling depressed. Please contact a doctor as soon as possible about the depression you are experiencing. Depression is a serious medical condition, and I strongly urge you to seek help from a doctor in person as soon as possible. You cannot get treated for depression in an online forum.

For help with your medical test and for advice about college, please talk to a school guidance counselor in your area. The JustAsk community is largely focused on education and parenting in the United States, so you may not get the best suggestions specific to taking the MBBS in your country. However, I've included some test prep information resources below, should those be relevant nonetheless.

Thank you for asking!

0
0
josemorgan
josemorgan writes:
Try not be in depression,yes you should consult doctor or else I think you should motivate yourself.I was also like you but now I am very happy with my position and success.If you need to achieve this try to get back with your studies and give the best shot.If you really want any thing give your best.I was not that much talented but because my job I am very much happy.As that job achievement has given by job portal as http://doctorschoiceplacement.com ,I would like to thank it.You should visit it once you will get good knowledge .

0
0
iaos
iaos writes:
International Academy of Students (IAS) is offered Study Abroad in Germany for big opportunity not only for German people but for students from all over the world. Every year many students have the chance to go German and spend some time in a different country, studying and living. IAS is presented with expertise and intellectual capabilities for students interested in Studying Germany. We are focused ICPF-Tech for Engineers, ICPF-Med for Medical Doctors, PSP for foreign peoples those who have completed their School level, this courses are useful to students.

0
0
Anonymous