Anonymous
Q:

I want guidance for my medical (mbbs) test.

i am too depressde due to my studies espically for mbbs because i did not got seat in medical collage what shuld i do now?
In Topics: College admissions tests, Study abroad, Children and stress

|

I'm sorry that you didn't get accepted to a medical college and are feeling depressed. Please contact a doctor as soon as possible about the depression you are experiencing. Depression is a serious medical condition, and I strongly urge you to seek help from a doctor in person as soon as possible. You cannot get treated for depression in an online forum.

For help with your medical test and for advice about college, please talk to a school guidance counselor in your area. The JustAsk community is largely focused on education and parenting in the United States, so you may not get the best suggestions specific to taking the MBBS in your country. However, I've included some test prep information resources below, should those be relevant nonetheless.

Thank you for asking!

0
0
Anonymous