tall-Dominique
tall-Domini... asks:
Q:

How do I handle bullying in middle school!?

In 6th grade.

|

Hey there,

We're so glad you decided to take the time to reach out for some help today. Being bullied hurts, and we're so glad you found the strength and courage to reach out. You matter and so do your feelings, so finding ways to get the help you need to overcome the bullying is a great step for you to take.

Above all else, please remember that you deserve help. Reaching out to the adults in the school so they know what is going on really is important. Whenever somebody is misbehaving, getting the attention of adults who can correct and discipline their inappropriate behavior really is one of the best things you can do for yourself. Get the help you deserve, because it really can make a big difference. You matter, you deserve the help.

Also, check out this link for some strategies on how you can react when being bullied: http://beyondbullies.org/safety-zone/are-you-afraid-of-the-school-bully-and-want-help/

1-800-448-3000

1
0

heymylovelys
heymylovelys writes:
well i know how it feels i'll help you
try using i statements or speaking up
i know about the whole snitches get stitches rule
thats why no one knows who was messing with me
so be brave .and they won't touch you

1
0
Declan2428
Declan2428 writes:
Hey there help heading your way :)
Anyways, i know what you feel like ive also being bullied alot one day it was so bad they brocke my arm!!! But you know what kept me alive??? I stayed strong whatever they did I didnt let them be the boss over me and thats why im hear to help you if you want to contact be let me know. But whatever you do dont give up the fight ok.

0
0
Declan2428
Declan2428 writes:
Hey there help heading your way :)

0
0