stacey1988
stacey1988 asks:
Q:

What is happening to my 5year old?

My 5 year old son is going through a lot of stuff at school and home, it started a couple of years ago where he was very picky with food he would go days without eating but thankfully thats sorted now he eats better but still has stuff he wont eat, its mosty now concerning his behavior and the things he says and does he throws chairs, tvs, toys, pushes his wardrobe over in school he lashes out hitting and punching he can't be in a class room as its to much for him to handle, he don't take part in assemblies as he can't sit still he finds it hard to do p e as he won't let anyone but me see his body, also the stuff he says like this one time I was telling him off for weeing in his room he started screaming telling me to get of his mind as i was killing him and cracking his heart, if he sees u cry he will mock you and call you names like he likes to see me upset . I'm finding it hard leaving the house with him as sometimes he is out of control...t
In Topics: Special needs, ADHD & attention issues, Autism & Aspergers Syndrome

|

The behavior you describe has many concerns and areas of need.  If you can connect with a child psychiatrist, I would do it.  Talk with your child's doctor who knows best what resources are available to you. Get on it now and don't wait. If there is no doctor or no means to see a child psychiatrist, then i would get social services at your son's school or municipality to guide you to child mental health services where he can be seen and evaluated.  Good for you for recognizing the need to deal with these issues.

Best wishes,

0
0