Dee36
Dee36 asks:
Q:

When Does Hardin County Middle School Start

I really need to know when eighth grade start's for Hardin County Middle school and West Hardin Elementary School please let me know this iformation
In Topics: Back to school

|

Allyn Anderson

Thank you for contacting Education.com. Because your question is specific to your school district, please contact them directly for this information. You might try checking the calendar, if available, on the district's website first.

0
0

School calendars vary across the country. To get the most accurate answer to your question, I suggest contacting the schools directly. If you don't have the telephone numbers for the schools handy, you may use SchoolFinder (link below). SchoolFinder also includes the telephone numbers for the school districts (should the school be closed for the summer).

At my daughter's school (in California), the calendar for the upcoming year was distributed with the end of school packet of materials sent home with students. The district also includes the dates on their website, as does the PTA on the school website they maintain. I hope you're able to get in touch with the schools or PTA at your children's schools. Thanks for asking!

0
0