Q:

Where do I get the Health Form 680 to enroll my child in Flagler County schools?

Asked by Greg via email.
In Topics: Back to school, Public School, Physical Health

|

Allyn Anderson

Thank you for contacting Education.com. Since this relates to a specific school district, it is best to call them directly. However, I did check their site for you and have attached the enrollment-specific site for you here. It appears that Form 680 relates to immunizations. Because this appears to be a form specific to Florida, I suspect that your local pediatrician or health department would have this form for you. All you would need to do is to provide your child's immunization record to one of them, and the health professional would take care of the rest. Hope this helps!
0
0

Below are some additional resources you may find helpful for enrolling your child in school, including a directory of U.S. schools with each of the school's contact information. Thanks for asking!

0
0
Anonymous