Kjohnson101
Kjohnson101 asks:
Q:

Who is Helen Daividson

I am researching ability grouping for a research paper and found the article she wrote for the Gale Group.  I can not use any pieces of this article with out further information for the article.  Can you help?

|

rekong
rekong writes:
Hi Kjohnson,

Unfortunately, since the article you're referring to wasn't written by our Education.com staff, we do not have any further information the author, Helen Davidson.

I would suggest contacting the Gale Group directly, for they may be better suited to answer your question. Here's a link to their Contact Us page for your convenience: http://www.gale.cengage.com/contact.htm

I'm sorry we couldn't be of more help! Please don't hesitate to send us an email at webmaster@education.com if you have any further questions.

Best,
Reko
Community Team

0
0