lindathao1987
lindathao1987 asks:
Q:

Where can I go to get my high school diploma?

I am 22 years old and planning to go back to school to get my High School diploma. I know why wait for so long and why now. I want to better myself and try to get a better job. Show myself that i can do better then what I have now. I learn better with interact with teacher and other students in the class. I know if I work by my self and try to study for a test, then I will not learn anything. Need to find a school that I can learn in a classroom and close to home. Like around Minneapolis, Brooklyn Park and Brooklyn Center. Right now I am work over night and trying to find a day time school that can start at 8am. So far I can't find any school that meet to that regiments. Need help, Thanks
In Topics: School and Academics, Choosing a school

|
Hi, I think it's great that you want to finish school and earn your high school diploma!

Have you contacted local community colleges to see if any offer a high school diploma program during the daytime? You might also try contacting your local school district and see if they have or know of any programs they can refer you to. You can use SchoolFinder to find the contact information for local school districts: http://www.education.com/schoolfinder/

If you can't find a classroom setting that meets your needs, and you begin to reconsider online options, here are some considerations and tips: http://distancelearn.about.com/od/virtualhighschools/a/Adult_HS.htm

You can also use SchoolFinder to find online public and private schools for each state.

Good luck -- I hope you are successful in achieving this educational goal!

0
0
GrahamPatterson
GrahamPatte... , Teacher writes:
Getting a high school diploma may be tough for students, but not any more. There are many online universities and institutes that offer students with the services and the required credentials through which they can easily enroll in different online diploma programs and courses and can become a part of the ways through which they intend to pursue their careers in an effective manner so that they can enroll in programs of their choice and as per their career requirement.

0
0