dixi-pixi
dixi-pixi asks:
Q:

How do I get my high school transcript online?

In Topics: Getting ready for college

|
Hi Dixi-Pixi,

You will need to contact your high school to see if they (and/or the school district) have a website that offers transcript ordering online. If the school is located in the United States and you don't have its contact info already handy, you can look it up in SchoolFinder:
http://www.education.com/schoolfinder/

I'm also including links below to some additional college-related resources you may find helpful.

1
0
Naomikp2005
Naomikp2005 writes:
The best way is to contact your school directly if its a college, but if its a high school u need to go directly to the schools Board of Education most websites have a request form.

1
1
1958winifred
1958winifred writes:
Getting ready for college

0
0
Hi dixi-pixi,

The good news is that it's actually a pretty simple process - I recently had to do this myself. Many high schools now let you order and pay (if necessary - sometimes you're allowed to order it a couple times for free) for transcripts online. If the high school you attended allows individuals to do this, visit the school website's section for Alumni, and you should find a link. Or you can try contacting a school administrator via email. If the school has a website, you can find it using Education.com's SchoolFinder feature - http://www.education.com/schoolfinder

If the high school you attended doesn't provide this option, you'll need to get the phone number for the school, or school district. Ask to speak to someone who keeps track of school records, and let them know that you're trying to get a copy of your high school transcript, as well as what year you attended school.

They should be able to mail you your transcript, and you should receive them within a week or two.

Have other questions about Getting Ready for College, or other topics in parenting and education? Feel free to ask them here: http://www.education.com/question/ask/ The forum is frequented by education & parenting experts, as well as dedicated members who provide great input!

Below, I've included a link to other questions in the Getting Ready for College topic, as well as several other related questions. You may find that other members received answers that can help you prepare for college, too.

Good luck, and hope this helps!

2
0
owezo
owezo writes:
what answer

0
0
hammertime
hammertime writes:
I love these people paid to blog on behalf of education.com..er  ..i mean they are so informative and helpful..please mail my check to.......

0
0
heavenlylove
heavenlylove writes:
I graduated in 1976 and decided to go back to college,how do i go by getting my high school transcipt?

0
0
dmm66
dmm66 writes:

0
0
Massive
Massive writes:
I don't know

0
0
Massive
Massive writes:

0
0
syco
syco writes:
trin to go to th searvic

0
0
quietstorm
quietstorm writes:
Im asking the question about how can i get my transcript on line

0
0
lleggs
lleggs writes:
how do I print on line transcript

0
0
lleggs
lleggs writes:
how do I get my high school transcript online

0
0
Terascoll
Terascoll writes:
You can call your board of education of the county you went to. They will mail you paperwork to fill out and you send it back in. They will mail it to you after they pull it from archive.

0
0
Successful4ever
Successful4... , Student writes:
I am about to start school this at Ivy Tech here in Indianapolis, Indiana and I really need my transcript from West Side in Gary, but my problem I do not have transportation to get up there and get it. How do I go by getting it?

0
0
DUCKINN
DUCKINN writes:
HOW DO I GET MY SONS HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPT ONLINE

0
0
cerrissa
cerrissa writes:
how can i get my high school transcript from st pius high school

0
0
cerrissa
cerrissa writes:
how do i get my high school transcript from st pius high school if my school is closed

0
0
jaylow98
jaylow98 writes:
im trying to get ready for college

0
0