Q:

How to get my high school transcripts from 1984?

"I am a former Anneewakee student . Graduated in 84' and would like to find out how to get my high school transcripts for enrollment in continuing ed. I was at South Campus and have no idea how to find them. Is this even the site to find this out? I found it on the Inner Harbor site which was formerly Anneewakee IN Douglasville GA."

Asked by Bernard via email.

|

Hi Bernard,

You should contact your high school to see what their process is for releasing transcripts. You can find the contact information for your high school on this site by searching here: http://www.education.com/schoolfinder/. Or, you can search on the web.

Child Psychologist

0
0

canpanita
canpanita writes:
you should go and talk to someone in the counseling office and let them know that you need your transcripts for the reason that you need them. i think that you should take any ID that you have from that school. or you can send them a fax requesting your transcripts and set a date that you are able to go and add your number were you can be contacted so that way if they have any questions they can reach you for any questions. hope this helps.

0
0