mttomb asks:

How can i get my high school transcripts if my high school doesn't exist any longer?

I attended a small Christian high school in Missouri that was closed down in early the 1990's. I don't have any way of contacting anyone who administered the school.

Doesn't the state of Missouri or the board of education have these records? I've contacted them and they said they don't have any records for Christian schools.

How can i get my high school transcripts so i can go to college?
In Topics: Getting ready for college
> 60 days ago


Answers (1)

shivelyt writes:
The school should have been accredited so the school district will have your transcripts. Just call the main office and explain your situation. If the school was not accredited, and the school district office will know that, then you may be unable to prove your education. The person you speak with at the main school district office should be able to advise you as to your options.
> 60 days ago

Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely