n8blomquist
n8blomquist asks:
Q:

how do i get my high school transcripts online?

In Topics: Getting ready for college

|

Houli

I agree with the answer posted earlier about going to your high school guidance counselor and ask if the school can do this or how it could be done with the school's permission.  Posting grades and other transcript information online may pose some interesting legal and technical issues, and thus I suspect this is a school-by-school situation.

As a former high school guidance counselor and high school principal, I think you will find the schools take very seriously the issue of protecting student information, especially such things as grades.  That is why you really need to talk with your high school guidance counselor.

1
1

Hi, I would contact the school or district to see if online transcripts is something they offer. If not, they will have other instructions for how you can get your transcripts for college.

If you don't have your school or district phone number handy (and if located in the U.S.), you can research the contact info in SchoolFinder:
http://www.education.com/schoolfinder/

I'm including below some additional resources you and your parents may also find helpful for the transition to college.

0
0
ebear
ebear writes:
how do i get my high school transcripts online for my son---he graduated from Glen Este High School in 2010?

0
0
Sinndeee
Sinndeee writes:

0
0