Anonymous asks:

I need to do some more high schooling. I am 25 and I don't know what I can do.

In Topics: Financial planning for college, Getting ready for college, GED programs
> 60 days ago


Answers (1)

dgraab , Parent writes:
Hi, Have you explored adult education and literacy programs in your community? The National Institute for Literacy offers a database on their website that could help with your search:
They also offer a toll-free hotline you can call: 1-800-228-8813.

Another alternative to the traditional high school diploma is pursing a GED. Here is some information on to help if that's the direction you decide to go:

I wish you well in achieving your academic goals!
> 60 days ago

Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely