angeleyes0206 asks:

I have all of my highschool credits, but failed the fcat reading, i am 24 years old, and need to get my diploma, what are some ways that i can do this

In Topics: School and Academics
> 60 days ago



Aug 5, 2012
Subscribe to Expert

What the Expert Says:

You are showing the initiative to complete high school. Congratulations! It must be frustrating to be so close to getting your high school diploma.

Call the community college in your area and inquire about what courses are available to help you pass the FCAT reading test. The counselor at the community college will be able to help you with the process. After you have improved your reading scores, contact the school district or the state department of education to ask about retesting.

Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely