AFord2952
AFord2952 asks:
Q:

Home schooling question

I am just wondering if I can use the work books that I plan to buy here as my children's home school curriculum? I know the state laws on home schooling where I live, so I don't need answers about that, just want to know if the work books would be sufficient enough. Thanks in advance.
In Topics: Homeschooling

|
Rabia0122
Rabia0122 , Teacher writes:
workbooks are quite sufficient if you use the right ones!

1
0
Sivasubramanyam1016
Sivasubrama... writes:
The complete essence of topic is not covered in books. Teacher must explain the subject to cover up the gap.

0
0
richarddiaz
richarddiaz writes:
I think it is not enough. Choosing a home school program that meets your child’s needs is even more intimidating. With so many home school curricula available, it’s hard for parents to choose the right one. Same as many students are paying as paying guest. There are lots of students getting difficult to stay. Even today most small cities are witnessing more demand for plots than for apartments. Multi-storey apartments are becoming the norm in established urban areas where cost of land and the convenience and security that apartments offer have pushed demand from the younger generation.To make the most of your search Paying Guest Kochi you may try this site and get needed requirements from here.
http://stayshared.com/

0
0