angelbear77
angelbear77 asks:
Q:

can someone please come to my home and help my son be homeschooled ?

We have a son who is in the 4th grade having ADHD, and Bypolar we are struggling finacially and hoping someone may be able to help us out our son was in public school but do to the numerous problems he is now being homeschooled this year online but he is still having lots of problems he has medicaid but we are just wanting him to get the help he truly needs please mesage me or emai me at angelbear77@yahoo.com  thank you , misty
ps. We are really being despreate i am soo concerned for him he is going to mhmr now to get meds we live in fort worth ,Texas  
In Topics: Homeschooling

|
Hi angelbear77,

So sorry to hear you're in this tough situation. I hope you're able to find the help and resources that you and your child need.

Unfortunately, Education.com is an online resource for parents and teachers, and we are unable to provide individual contacts of teachers and tutors. However, I would check Craigslist, or other job posting sites, or consider posting an ad yourself for a tutor.

I suggest figuring out what you are willing and able to pay, and the type of credentials and qualifications you're looking for, and including that in the ad, so that you are able to filter out unqualified candidates who are not a good fit for your financial and family situation.

Hope this helps, and good luck! Below, I'm including a link to a similar question asked by another member. The responses may contain helpful information for you.

Alex

0
0
HeatherPeterson124
HeatherPete... writes:
Hi. I am so sorry about what happened to your child and to the desperate situation you've been experiencing. I suggest if you could seek a help from the Government.

0
0