Dolla
Dolla asks:
Q:

I need to know the hours of operation for North Elementary School: PK, 1st grade, & 3rd grade and after school care/activities for them.

I am helping out a friend by taking care of her 3 children: 1 boy-PK, 1 girl-1st grade, 1girl-3rd grade for 3-4 months.  I work 8-9 hours daily in Aurora near I-70 and Chambers and I live at 484 W. Jessup St in Brighton.  I need to know about school hours at North Elementary School and about after hours care/activities for the 3 of them.  
I would appreciate hearing from you soon.  Thank you.
Cecilia Hill
In Topics: School and Academics, Learning issues and special needs, My child's growth and development

|

Hi Dolla,

I suggest you contact North Elementary School directly, in order to get the most accurate information about its hours of operation. Below, I'm including a link to Education.com's Find a School feature that allows you to track down the school's contact information.

Alex

0
0