I need to know if Hulbert Elementary School in Hulbert, OK has a gifted student program.

"My son will be entering the 5th grade, and we had to move from Broken Arrow to Hulbert. He attended Vandever Elementary and was in the gifted student program there."

Asked by Julie via email.
In Topics: Choosing a school, My gifted child
> 60 days ago


Answers (1)

dgraab , Parent writes:

To get the most accurate answer to your question, I suggest contacting the school or school district directly. You can get the school's contact information on the information page about the school in SchoolFinder:

I'm including some additional informational resources below you may also find helpful. All the best to your family at the new school!

Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely