ArchanaRagh... asks:

I am a +2 student. I am basically not interested in science. How can I continue my higher studies?

My parents,relatives are sugesting different cources but nothing sattisfied me I want a course which I must enjoy but should get a good job later
In Topics: Getting ready for college
> 60 days ago


Answers (1)

dgraab , Parent writes:
Hi, Based on another question you asked, and the "+2 student" reference, I am guessing that you are a student based in India. Here is a website focused on students in India, which may provide some information to help you in your decision making:
I also found this website with information about careers and higher education in India:

In the U.S., we have college guidance counselors at high schools and other organizations that can also help students decide what to study. If you have the same at your schools in India, that is another resource you might try to help you decide on a course of study.

Good luck!
> 60 days ago

Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely