Any ideas where I can locate a left-handed supplies store?

"I have an ADHD great grandson, 7 years old, that I am home schooling.  He is also handicapped in other ways, 24 hr oxygen mostly and has poor gross motor skills.  But he is a lefty. I cannot find a left-handed company in the Salt Lake area to provide left-handed supplies to assist in teaching him to write legibly or to assist with anything else. He is in Special Ed only because of his oxygen needs.  Any ideas where I could locate such a supply store? Thanks."

Asked by Jean after reading the article, "Tips for Teaching a Left-handed Child":
In Topics: School and Academics, Learning issues and special needs, Homeschooling

jackie123 writes:
The best way to answer you is online. You will find just what your looking for on the internet. Just type "left handed supplies".