Gookers
Gookers asks:
Q:

"ihatemyself108" these questions are for you please answer.............if you want....

I used to cut myself....and now i wanted to remember how it felt so i tried it....I liked it but it hurt and I didn't do it that deep.....when you cut yourself doesn't it hurt? how deep are they? how long does it take for them to heal? how often do you cut yourself? How do you hide them? Where do you cut yourself at? How did you start? When did you start cutting yourself? please answer these...if you don't want to I understand....and one more thing..aren't you scared to cut yourself because of the pain?
Member Added on May 30, 2012
I know i shouldn't and I'm not going to ever again........thanks for the comments but I'm trying to get this question to the person under the user name "ihatemyself108"
In Topics: Teen issues, Cutting

|

militarychick23
militarychi... writes:
ushould not cut ur self no matter how bad ur life getts and remember that their are alwayspeople out there that can help u
and just because u think that it hurts it don't and no i am not

0
0