laneandemily
laneandemily asks:
Q:

I'm 17 I'll be 18 in March. I live with my boyfriend and I'm pregnant. Can I just drop out of high school and get my GED with my mother's consent?

I need money so therefore I need a job and I can't work and be pregnant and worry about school so is it possible that I could just get out and take the GED test?
In Topics: Teen issues

|

If you want to drop out of high school you will need to check with your local school district office since ages vary by state. In many states once you turn sixteen years old you have the legal right to stop. Whatever you choose to do, getting a GED will be an important step in keeping you on track with your education and future job prospects. Each state has its own requirements for taking the GED. You can find out your state's individual requirements on your state's official website.

0
1