flymom
flymom asks:
Q:

Im looking for ans. how does this apply to boys. My son is 15, his1st  love and I did not know boys went through the same angsts as girls how i help

In Topics: Communicating with my child (The tough talks)

|

Hello and thank you for writing to JustAsk,

Yes indeed that boys and girls both can have difficulty with their first romantic relationships.  I know that the author Annie Fox (http://www.AnnieFox.com) has dedicated much of her website to help teens and tweens through all kinds of social emotional developmental steps.  Also, check out YourSphere where kids can help kids in a safe online venue that is secure and very much supervised.  (www.Yourshpere.com).

I hope that he will feel less "bruised" soon-

Warm regards,

Louise Sattler, NCSP

0
0

fritzr
fritzr writes:
Boys definitely have the same angst as girls when it comes to dating and early loves as girls.  Both boys and girls are just as awkward and new to the whole experience and the joys and pains it brings.  As aparent your job is just to be there as friend, comfort them, and let them know that his feelings and issues are a natural part of growing up.

1
0