sharkfunky
sharkfunky asks:
Q:

im going through this thing to were i go to church yet i never read the bible i dont go to bible study it feels as if im slipping away from god helpme

In Topics: National education standards and No Child Left Behind

|
greenprof2
greenprof2 writes:
Faith is a journey that often involves two steps forward and one step backward, rarely is a straight line. You are not alone as many people experience alienation at one time or another. Bible study by itself is not necessarily the solution to a stronger spiritual life. I don't know what tradition you were brought up in, but in my tradition (the Episcopal Church) and if I were in your shoes, I'd seek out a priest and ask him or her to be my spiritual advisor to help me get right with God, or I'd look for a nearby retreat center where there are often clergy who will serve that purpose as part of a retreat. Don't despair, hang in there. You are loved!

1
0
poptropica79
poptropica79 writes:
I think you should try and talk to god i mean that's my religion i don't know yours but that's what i would do. Also, life gives you a lot of twists and turns and God is the only one that knows what your goin to be in so do what you feel is right. Follow your heart it will lead you to some good future.

1
0