CailaBrown
CailaBrown asks:
Q:

Im trying to enroll into Texas Virtual Academy but it will not let me because the grade im in isn't supported... Please read details....

I have been trying to enroll into this academy for the past two days but everytime after I put my info in the site says "The grade you selected is not in the range of the grades Texas Virtual Academy School supports. Please select another school." This doesnt make sense because im in the 9th grade & when I looked on the k12 site it clearly states "Texas Virtual Academy and K¹² give students in grades 3–11 the chance to learn in the ways that are right for them." Im so confused.. Why wont the site let me enroll? I also checked the eligibility on my city & it was on there. This makes no sense, I really need to get into this school because I am currently 6 months pregnant and I no longer feel comfortable attending normal public schools. I can't enroll into any other online schools in Texas because their enrollment is closed... Someone please explain why this is happening?? Has anyone else had this problem??

|