babykrunch asks:

As an immigrant, what should I do to attend a U.S. high school?

I'm an immigrant from the Philippines and I'm planning to continue my school here in U.S. I finished junior high. What should I do to become a senior high?
In Topics: School and Academics, Choosing a school, Study abroad
> 60 days ago


Answers (1)

dgraab , Parent writes:
Hi, Here's a website from the U.S. Department of State that is designed for international students seeking to study in the United States:
Their site includes info about getting a visa and financial assistance, as well as info about various study programs available to international students.

To research local public schools in the area of your new U.S. residence, you can use SchoolFinder:

I'm also including below some additional resources your parents may find helpful for your high school education in the United States.

Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely