Anonymous
Q:

can an imaginary friend be bad if it is making kids do bad things? if so what should someone do?

this "friend" makes them hurt other people and he claims that it is controlling his body. cand this happen? i realy don't understand how a kid cold come uo with that and then i was watching him through a window and his back was facing me and he was talking to this person then he turnned around and stared at me like he was about to kill me. is this normal?
In Topics: Parenting / Our Family, Friendships and peer relationships

|

Imaginary friends are benign.  If a child hears voices that tell them to do bad things and they overcome/control his body, that is very concerning.  

I think that you should talk with a pediatric psychologist/psychiatrist as soon as possible.  Your regular pediatric health care provider will be able to assist you with finding one.

Bets regards.
1
0