Anonymous asks:

how can i get my immunization record from another state

i am 17 i'm from oklahoma but now reside in texas and wondering how can i get my shot record
In Topics: Back to school, Physical Health
> 60 days ago



Wayne Yankus
Sep 3, 2009
Subscribe to Expert

What the Expert Says:

You can get it several ways.  First, from your new medical home.  The doctors office can request them on line. Second, the county or state health department can get them on line through their system. Finally, you can request them directly from your school as well.  In those states without an immunization registry, the school and previous doctors office will provide a copy.

Wayne Yankus, MD, FAAP
expert panelist: pediatrics

Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely