chattersiby asks:

How do I get immunization records from 1974 Summerview Elementary School?

My daughter needs her immunization records, she attended Summerview Elementary School in 1974. How do I go about getting this information?
In Topics: Physical Health
> 60 days ago



Wayne Yankus
Apr 14, 2010
Subscribe to Expert

What the Expert Says:

The school is probably required to keep records for a time and then are transferred to storage. 1974 predates most computer based records.  Her pediatrician, however, is responsible to keep those records for some years beyond her majority.  Try her/his office first. Most of us in pediatrics keep those records forever. Remember if she is over 18years old, she as an adult must send the request for records.

Wayne Yankus, MD, FAAP
expert panelist: pediatrics

Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely