jagath
jagath asks:
Q:

how to improve my English knowledge?

In Topics: Learning issues and special needs, Jobs/Careers

|

Hello and thank you for writing to JustAsk,

There are many English as second language programs available through local organizations and community colleges in the United States.  Also, Rosetta Stone offers a very good English learning program.

In addition, libraries should be able to provide you with resources to learn English (spoken) and grammatical concepts.

Louise Sattler

0
0

jmamable
jmamable , Caregiver writes:
Hi Jagath!

I've heard that a great way to begin learning a new language is to go about it the same way you began learning your native language: start at the beginning. Many instructors suggest reading children's books or doing grade-school level exercises in the language you are learning, because you are starting at the same level as a young student would be. Lucky for you, this site has tons of worksheets that can help you learn English this way! I've added a link below to start you off.

Jody

0
0
Klain89
Klain89 writes:
I like learning languages and I tried various methods and courses- from learning in my own time,listening to mp3 online,buying books in bookstores--gosh so many products I checked-some of them worked for me fine ,some less.Recantly by accident I registered with this course http://www.bellsenglishonline.com/. -bought from them lesson pack,before I tried a sample free course and it worked for me.I'm learning and see progress.

0
0
Anonymous