jagath
jagath asks:
Q:

how to improve my English knowledge?

In Topics: Learning issues and special needs, Jobs/Careers

|

Hello and thank you for writing to JustAsk,

There are many English as second language programs available through local organizations and community colleges in the United States.  Also, Rosetta Stone offers a very good English learning program.

In addition, libraries should be able to provide you with resources to learn English (spoken) and grammatical concepts.

Louise Sattler

0
0

jmamable
jmamable , Caregiver writes:
Hi Jagath!

I've heard that a great way to begin learning a new language is to go about it the same way you began learning your native language: start at the beginning. Many instructors suggest reading children's books or doing grade-school level exercises in the language you are learning, because you are starting at the same level as a young student would be. Lucky for you, this site has tons of worksheets that can help you learn English this way! I've added a link below to start you off.

Jody

0
0
Anonymous