Soccermom1
Soccermom1 asks:
Q:

How to improve my son's 3rd grade experience?

Hello, my son is a 3rd grader, 2 months since school started and I have received notifications from his teacher in reference his behavior in class. According to his teacher he seems to always be distracted and does not pay attention when she is instructing the class. I have asked several of his classmates (without my son knowing), what they think is his behavior in class? I have questioned 4 students and they all agree he is quiet and class and they feel the teacher is picking on him most of the time. In addition they informed me that he is being blamed for what happens in his table ex: talking, distraction etc.. I have met with the teacher twice and teacher has not provided great feedback about my son. I will be meeting with the principal to discuss further and need advice on how to handle situation.
In Topics: School and Academics, Working with my child's teacher(s)

|