DTCINPADTC
DTCINPADTC asks:
Q:

Inexpensive options for gifted and creative schooling?

I have two very creative children who are above grade level and interested in the arts. I am unable to afford a regular private education and find the limitations and constraint's of the public school system that is available to us, not in the best interest of my children! What can I do to assist them to meet their goals both educationally and creatively? One is in grade 3 and the other in Grade 5. They are interested in dramatic and musical art's, are both good writers, and very expressive in the arts generally.
In Topics: My gifted child

|
graham
graham writes:
Many private schools offer scholarships for people who cannot afford their schools. It is worth inquiring if any private schools in your area (that you think will serve your children better) have such scholarships.

1
0
salfam
salfam writes:
Is home school and option? You could customize lessons and interests and abilities. I do enrichment-type things to supplement: music lessons, plays, at-home projects and learning.

0
0