Q:

Looking for information on elementary schools in Tumwater, WA

Asked by Judy via email:

I am planning to relocate to Tumwater, WA in October 2010. I need to find a school that can accept my children. My daughter is 10 yrs. of age and in 4th grade. She is currently in an IEP program at her school. She has dyslexia and ADD. My son is 7yrs of age and is in 2nd grade. He is doing very well, and has been on honor roll the entire school year of 2009-2010, as well as 2008-2009. The school they currently go to is called "Hearn Academy" in Phoenix, AZ. It is a Ball Charter School through the state of AZ. The grades range from kindergarten through 8th. Please contact me with any and all information. Thank you!
In Topics: Choosing a school

|

kellysfinn
kellysfinn , Parent writes:
Hi Judy,

Our SchoolFinder resource is a great place to start your school search. Here's a link for all elementary schools in Tumwater, WA, from here you can learn about the schools including test score rankings, student and teacher info, and parent reviews. I suggest contacting the schools directly to learn more about how to enroll.

Kelly

1
0