hibbards37 asks:

I need information on G.E.D. schooling for a person with learning disabilities.

In Topics: Tests (preparing, taking, anxiety!), GED programs, Learning disabilities
> 60 days ago



Allyn Anderson
Jul 26, 2010
Subscribe to Expert

What the Expert Says:

For more information, try doing a couple of things. Contact your local school district. Most districts have adult education courses available to the public; a GED class should be available through them. Sometimes local junior colleges will provide classes as well.

I'd also call Vocational Rehab. Because of your diagnosed learning difference, you might qualify through one of their programs. This agency would be listed under state services in your phone book, or you could call the Dept. of Social Services; they might be able to help you.

Good luck with your search.

Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

Show me another question in this topic

How likely are you to recommend Education.com to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely