jaredsgirl
jaredsgirl asks:
Q:

I WAS INFORMED THAT THE CHILD MOLESTER THEY CAUGHT IN MARSHALL .MO PAUL CHANG HAS WORKED  AT LAKEVIEW WOODS STATE SCHOOL AND HAS WORKED WITH MY CHILD

I'M AM PREETY UPSET AND SHE WILL NOT COME BACK THERE UNTILL I GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS .WHY WAS THE PARENTS NOT INFORMED OF THIS AND I'M SPEAKING FOR EVERY PARENT THAT HAS A CHILD IN THAT SCHOOL SOMEONE HAS TO SPEAK FOR THEM B/C THEY CAN'T AND YOU ALL ARE SUPPOSE TO PROTECT OUR CHILDREN ,GOD HELP YOU ALL
In Topics: Children and stress

|
malibu1320
malibu1320 writes:
while i cannot relate to your issue, i can understand your frustration. Chang has not only worked at several schools, he owns/ran several martial arts dojo and has worked with countless numbers of children. While Law Enforcement would love to be able to talk to every one of them right away, its not that easy. I added a link to a news article relating to the incident, and if you believe there has been any indecent activity with your child, i urge you to call the MSHP and inform them.
There's only two things that i see have gone wrong with this so far
1: they allowed him to bail out (15,000$) bond
2: they cant go after the death penalty with him because the charges arent high enough

1
0
gabby-hi
gabby-hi writes:
You should definetly inform the police.Iwould be very upset if that happened
to MY child!!!!!!!

0
0