greving
greving , Caregiver asks:
Q:

Looking for enrollment day at Northridge Elementary.

trying to inroll my grandson in northridge elementary on 1200 19th. ave. longmont colo. but i get no answer cant find the inrollment day or any information can someone help please
In Topics: Choosing a school, Back to school

|

Allyn Anderson

I understand that trying to contact a school during the summertime can be really frustrating. Staff is not provided during July, except perhaps the principal and possibly a guidance person, if a school is larger. If open at all during July, many schools are open on a modified schedule, since this is the month when principals can more easily take vacations. However, if a school is open, the school may be open only four days a week to the public or may have shortened hours, such as 10 am to 3 pm.

Don't be discouraged. It may be easier to wait until August when staff begin to prepare for the school's opening.

Below, I've provided the principal's name and phone no. at school. I've also provided the district office address and phone. Sometimes the district office is able to answer a parent's question or perhaps can tell you the hours of operation for the summer.  Hope this helps you get the answer you need.

Rob Orbanosky, Principal
1200 Nineteenth Avenue
Longmont, CO 80501                (303) 772 - 3040

St. Vrain Valley School District
395 South Pratt Parkway
Longmont, Colorado 80501        (303) 776 - 6200
2
0