Anonymous asks:

Where to find intensive English classes for foreigner?

A friend of mine want taking intensive English classes for 4 weeks, she is foreign and will spent vacation in Bossier city and I'd like to know where I can find this kind of course.
Thanks to help
In Topics: Learning a second language
> 60 days ago



Mar 5, 2010
Subscribe to Expert

What the Expert Says:

Hello and thank you for posting a question on our JustAsk forum!

Many individuals in need of an intensive English class may find a local community college as their best bet.  These colleges often offer  ESOL or command English classes.

Good luck!

Louise Masin Sattler, NCSP
Nationally Certified School Psychologist

Did you find this answer useful?

Additional Answers (1)

dgraab , Parent writes:
Hi, There are several firms in cities across the United States that offer intensive English courses for foreigners with student visas (approval from the U.S. government to study in the U.S.).

One such firm you could contact is Language Studies International: Our family hosted one of their students previously, and found LSI to be very professional.

To learn more about acquiring permission from the U.S. government to study in the U.S. as a foreigner, visit this website:

Good luck - I hope you are successful in achieving your learning goals!
> 60 days ago

Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely