LanaMay
LanaMay asks:
Q:

What do you think of an iPad app called iTrace?

Do you have any data related to using iTrace in the classroom? I mean - teachers' feedback, reviews, etc. It looks quite interesting at http://itraceapp.com but I am not sure if it is worth purchasing iPad for this app alone. I don't believe iPad is good for entertainment of a 5-year old but this one looks educational. Thanks!
In Topics: Technology and my child

|
Amaya-tx
Amaya-tx writes:
That would be great!

1
0
jeffreyevers
jeffreyevers writes:
"With an engaging, kid-friendly interface and many options to customize and track children's progress, iTrace is a valuable app for parents, teachers and occupational therapists.",

0
0
puppytailsandsnails
puppytailsa... writes:
We like the two apps by L'Escapadou : Writing Wizard and Cursive Writing Wizard. You can set up multiple students in the account and capture their tracing efforts and email their actual "tracings" ... Which shows you a printout of where they may be succeeding or struggling in producing each letter or word. You can make custom word lists and include audio as well, so whether using on a classroom display purely for instruction or working with the iPad as a tool on the student desk or writing with finger or stylus it has been great in our setting.

0
0