grandmothereileen
grandmother... asks:
Q:

Does Ira B. Jones school have "classes" for preK kids?

My grandchild is 2-1/4 years old and seems ready for a learning/social/play environment.  Is there any such program at Ira B. Jones?
In Topics: Preschool

|

Hi, I suggest contacting the school directly to get the most accurate answer to your question, and to learn more about their enrollment policies and procedures. You may be able to find contact information for the school via SchoolFinder: http://www.education.com/schoolfinder

I'm also including some additional resources below to help your family with selecting the right preschool for your grandchild. Our family chose a play-based co-op preschool (which required parent involvement regularly), and the experience was extremely rewarding for all of us (our daughter, my husband and me!). However, every family and child is different, so I hope the resources below are helpful to you in the preschool search for your grandchild.

Thank you for asking!

0
0