girlnaboy
girlnaboy asks:
Q:

Is it best to send a 2 year old to day care?

isit best to send my 2 year old to day care?mygirl is 2year 2months old and my boy is 1year 1month old and i have a full time stay in nanny however i want to take my girl to day care from 08:00-16:00 isit best to do so?please assist further.
In Topics: Child care

|
rkaiulani
rkaiulani writes:

Thank you for your question. It sounds like you have a lot on your plate! I think that it's up to you to decide if your child is ready for day care. However, I would say that 08:00-16:00 (8 hours) of day care may be too much time to leave your child, especially to start out with. I advise you to consult with some day cares in your area and get advice from the staff on how to ease your daughter into the day care routine. It may be that starting off with fewer hours a day will be easier for your child. But she may be ready for more--try it and see!

1
0
canpanita
canpanita writes:
i would recomend that you keep them with the nanny and that way you can spend time with them and they can get their first 5 years with you. so when they go to school they know that you will be back for them and they feel loved.

1
0