khaz01
khaz01 asks:
Q:

Ive been physically hit by my principle

I'm from Victoria Melbourne, my principle use to hit me when i was in grade 3,4 and 5 , he died when i was in grade 5. this goes back about 15 to 16 years it was a government school, i have anger management i just click for the most smallest reasons sometimes only, Ive told people about what happened some say i can sue the school and some say its to late,

does anyone have any answers?
In Topics: My child's growth and development

|

Dear Khazi01:

A lot depends on what Australia will allow you to do at this late point.  I would speak with an attorney about your rights and what was allowed in the system. In this country there are still states that allow physical punishment in schools. concerning the after effects and anger issues, I hope you are receiving counseling or advice.

Best.

0
0

john.cornorr21
john.cornor... writes:
At the point when Karen Eubank's child initially grumbled about his "signify" educator, she brought it with a grain of salt. "Normally "signify" just means an educator makes you study, is requesting, or needs you to answer questions," says the Dallas, TX mother. "Not that [the teacher's] being verbally abusive."Unfortunately, that is precisely what it implied.

0
0
thanhtam6507
thanhtam6507 writes:
I want to share any applications example baixarsnapchat google play and play store. Snapchat is app which everybody like, it's chat app. baixargoogleplay and play store are two applications of google. It allows you download applications and games which you like. Please,   baixarplaystoregratis
  to mobile to experience

0
0
thanhtam6507
thanhtam6507 writes:
  to mobile to experience

0
0