vickyh2
vickyh2 asks:
Q:

ive been refused a holiday request for my daughter

I've just got a holiday form back from my daughters school refusing her a 6 day holiday  in June the reason is her attendance is below 94 % she has  had alot of time of due to illness since Christmas but is under a specialist for it   what will happen if i take my daughter on this holiday ?

|
CJA829
CJA829 writes:
Hi vickyh2,

Well, I'm not sure what would happen, but perhaps you can talk to your daughter's teacher(s) to see if there's make-up work she can do for time that she's missed, or supplementary work she can do before or during that week of absence. Some schools have a "Saturday school" day to allow kids to make up days, but even if not, maybe you can work something out with her teacher and/or principal, like extra time after school, a special project or something to make-up her absences or supplement her curriculum while she'll be gone.

Good luck, I hope this helps a little!
CJ

0
0
CJA829
CJA829 writes:
Hi vickyh2,

I'm not sure what would happen, but perhaps you should talk to your daughter's teacher(s) to see if there's make-up work she can do. Some schools even hold "Saturday school" to allow kids to make up absences, but in any case maybe you and the school or her teacher can work something out, either extra time after class, a special project or research paper to make-up her absences or supplement her curriculum for the week she's gone and/or the time she's missed.

I hope this helps a little, and good luck!
I also hope your daughter's health continues to improve.

CJ

0
0