ShivCharan
ShivCharan asks:
Q:

Job or MBA or Job+MBA?

I'm studying final year degree. Recently got campus placement in a company. Now I am in confused state whether to join job or do MBA or job+MBA (open).
Please suggest me.
In Topics: Jobs/Careers, Getting ready for college

|

Houli

Only you can answer your own question as it depends upon your individual circumstances, finances and long-term goals.  I would suggest you decide what it is you want to do with your career, jobs, etc., and then determine if an MBA will help you achieve these goals.

A job+MBA may be a real win-win, but once again it depends upon your circumstances.

Others can give you lots of freed advice, but ultimately you need to make the decision that makes the most sense to you.

Good luck.

0
0

nehavachass2003
nehavachass... writes:
A job+MBA is a very good option for you. Continue you job and enroll MBA through distance from a trusted institution of distance courses. I can suggest you a center in Delhi name- IPS Meerut (dot) com that provide you a affordable complete resource.

0
0
scottbrandon
scottbrandon writes:
If your financial status is good then I recommend you to first complete your education. You can get much more jobs like this or even with more packages after having an MBA degree in hand.

0
0