bubble26 asks:

Will a judge sign a parenting plan if the father refuses to sign it?

Me and the father of my kids have never been married. Our two kids live with me and have been for a few years. I have filed a parenting plan with the court and it is in file. The father was served but will not sign it. What do I do now? We had a sort of DV problem last year and there was a no contact order placed on him. It has since been lifted and the jugde wanted us to do a parenting plan. I did and now he will not sign it.
In Topics: Single parent families
> 60 days ago



Aug 13, 2012
Subscribe to Expert

What the Expert Says:

This is a question for your attorney.

Shirley Cress Dudley, MA LPC NCC
Founder of The Blended and Step Family Resource Center
Author of the book, Blended Family Advice

Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend Education.com to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely